This service is suited to the home or office coffee user.
If you have a coffee machine and want to learn the key aspects that go in to making a delicous cup of coffee and maintaing your machinenery and equipment - The Basic Coffee Consultation Plan will be suit you well.
Intermediate and advance options are availble if you're interested in more indepth understanding of your machinery, equipment and coffee training.
Monthly coffee subscrpitions are available to keep you topped as you go about your new daily coffee making habbit.
Basic Coffee Consultation Plan: 1 hour
- Basic understanding of coffee machine and equipment use.
- Coffee Machine maintenance plan.
- Basic coffee skills training for 1 individuals (extra individuals are welcome at an aditional cost of $15pp)
- Coffee Skills handout will be provided for revision.
- To make the "ideal" espresso there are a few technical aspects you will learn:
- Coffee grind size
- Dosing & coffee distribution
- Espresso extraction: Timing & Visual assessment
- Espresso extraction: Taste evaluation
- Milk Texturing
- Basic pouring technique
Intermediate Coffee Consultation Plan: 2 hours
Intermediate Coffee Consultation includes what is provided in the Basic Plan with the added value of the extra time provided for extra understanding of your machinery, equipment and coffee training.
Advanced Coffee Consultation Plan: 2 hours
Advanced Coffee Consultation includes what is provided in the Intermediate Plan with a more in depth look in to the techniques involved in to making premium specialty grade coffee beverages. in addition to the added value of coffee machine installation and set up if necessary with a free 3 Kilos of BeSpecialty Golden Point Blend.
Bookings: sam@groundcoffee / use our Booking form below
Office / Home - Coffee Consultation
Class times can't be changed within 48 hours of scheduled class.
Classes cancelled with 24 hours of scheduled class are non-refundable.